- 03-Apr-2017 to 02-Jun-2017 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Part Time
If you are an ambitious people-oriented person, yet can only work part-time, and would love to have the opportunity to be involved in growing something new and enjoy solving problems, then we have a great job for you.
FamilyShare, one of the premier brands in the portfolio of products operated by Deseret Digital Media (DDM), is looking for a talented customer relations professional to manage, support, market and grow a new digital service that is soon to be launched called the FamilyShare Relate Institute.
The FamilyShare network currently reaches over 200 million people a month on Facebook and services 20 million monthly unique visitors on sites like FamilyShare.com, Familias.com, Familia.com.br, and other similar destinations aimed at helping families and improving relationships.
The FamilyShare Relate Institute will serve individuals and couples who are looking to improve success in their relationships via online assessments, digital tools and resources.
The Customer Relations Manager for the FamilyShare Relate Institute is a part-time position and will have the following responsibilities:
- Be the primary point of contact for the service
- Handle customer support related communications
- Help solve customer-related problems directly or working with other team members
- Build relations with counselors, therapists, etc. across the U.S. who will use the service
- Directly market and promote the service via email, phone, social, etc.
- Act as liaison with various partners involved in the service
- Help develop plans for new features and functionality of the service; includes interfacing with the FamilyShare product and technology team
- Work closely with the FamilyShare social media and distribution teams in order to leverage existing digital channels as a means to market the service
- This position has flexible hours (during the general business day M-F) and may work from home on a regular basis
- Must have a bachelor's degree (marketing, communications, public relations, sales, business, family studies, or related field)
- Incredibly strong communication skills are required: verbal, written, presentation, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to generate interest, energy and enthusiasm in various forms of communication
- Ability to understand customer needs and solve problems
- Digital savviness required
- Must be able to demonstrate successes as a self-starter with strong initiative to get things done and make things happen with a track record of achieving goals
- Willing to cold-call people on the phone
- Prefer familiarity or experience in areas such as family studies, relationships, counseling, health, etc.; but not required
Deseret Digital Media (DDM) is the online division of Deseret Management Corporation that manages the digital assets of KSL.com, DeseretNews.com, Utah.com, FamilyShare.com, OK.com and others. The sites collectively reach over 30M unique users and generate over 375M page views with 850M ad impressions each month. DDM is growing at a rapid pace and has attracted incredible talent thanks to an ambitious and values-driven mission: '"To be trusted voices of light and truth reaching hundreds of millions of people worldwide."