- 28-Feb-2017 to 29-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
The FamilyShare Network is looking for a social savvy intern to manage the FamilyShare.com Facebook pages. As an entity of Deseret Digital Media, our mission is to be trusted voices that enlighten, strengthen and inspire hundreds of millions of families worldwide. We are interested in hiring individuals who share our vision.
The primary responsibility of the Social Media Intern is to work closely with the Social Media Director to post viral content on a daily basis.
This internship is 40 hours per week for one semester.
Duties may include:
- Posting content to hundreds of social pages
- Monitoring real-time traffic to FamilyShare Network websites
- Assisting with content creation
- Providing weekly reports
- Researching social media needs and trends
- Working on a Bachelor's or Associate's degree in communications, business, marketing or graphic design
- Strong social media and analytics knowledge
- Must be willing and capable of adapting to ever-changing media policies and practices to help the team stay ahead in a competitive market
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and in print
Additional Skills (desired, but not required):
- International writing and speaking skills (Preference for Portuguese and Spanish)
- Experience working with social media campaigns
- Video editing and graphic design skills (highly desired)
- Data analysis and web analytics skills
- Practical professional experience in social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and more)