- 16-Feb-2017 to 17-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
Want your designs to be seen by millions of people around the world?
This internship is for you.
FamilyShare.com is looking for a graphic design intern who can produce creative for our various teams. With over 100,000,000 social media followers (you read that right), our mission is to be trusted voices that enlighten, strengthen and inspire families worldwide.
The primary responsibility of the FamilyShare.com Graphic Design Intern is to work closely with the International Content Director on various design projects.
This is a full-time, paid internship (40 hours per week).
- Create image quotes for our Facebook pages
- Provide creative for marketing materials, for example: ads, brochures, posters, etc.
- Design graphics for articles
- Working towards a bachelor's degree in graphic design
- 1-2 years graphic design experience (does not have to be professional – you can count school projects)
- Artistic talent and consistency in following basic design principles.
This internship is a great experience to build your portfolio and give you industry knowledge that will help you in your future career. Plus, you'll have access to all the free soda you could ever want, and you'll be working with an awesome team.
How to Apply:
Please attach a resume, cover letter and portfolio.