- 09-Feb-2017 to 10-Apr-2017 (MST)
- Publisher Solutions
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
We're looking for an amazing, engaging communicator who will apply his/her skill and passion to our marketing and training initiatives. If you thrive in a collaborative, creative environment but also work well independently, and are looking for an internship that that demands the best of you, keep reading!
Media companies from all over the world use our BrandForge services to better meet their audiences' needs and grow their digital businesses.
- Marketing support (monthly newsletter, collateral, drip campaigns, etc.)
- Partner site research and assessment
- Create or Revamp trainings and presentation decks
- Participate in trainings, as needed
- Data collection & reporting
- Become a subject matter expert of DDM's service offerings, especially native advertising and other forms of content marketing
- Help manage website content
- Other tasks as needed
Required Qualifications: Working toward BA/BS degree or equivalent experience Excellent communication and presentation skills (written, verbal and visual) Demonstrated results in Marketing, customer service and/or the solution-based selling process Self-motivated, driven and result oriented
- Prior professional marketing, B2B sales, instructional design or customer success management experience
- Graphic design experience or eye for design
- Strong business sense, high productivity and problem solving skills
- com, Infusionsoft or other CRM experience
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred
Pay: This internship is paid. Hourly rates are entry level, but vary based on experience. The length of the internship will follow your semester.
If you think you're the right fit, fill out the online application, attaching your resume and a cover letter.